Qualifications For Task Force Dean’s Position
- Be a committed Christian and baptized member of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
- Demonstrate a positive relationship with Christ and be interested in ministry for others.
- Must be single and at least 20 years old, in good health and willing to train for Bus Driver License Training.
- Be flexible and adaptable in doing ministry for young people.
- Have positive interpersonal skills and love young people.
- Ability to exercise good common sense and judgment in dealing with human conflict.
- P.E., Math & Science, and computer skills are a plus.
- Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, or Chinese is a plus.
- Be willing to serve as a substitute teacher & tutor students when needed.
- Be sensitive, caring, and enjoy working with persons from a diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- An individiual who is flexible, adaptable.
- An individual who is a team player.
How To Apply For The Task Force Dean’s Position
- Send a resumé to the Principal of Hawaiian Mission Academy:
1438 Pensacola St., Honolulu, HI 96822-3899
- Send an E-Mail / Letter to the HMA Principal indicating the names of at least four (4) personal references. Please provide their:
Home, business, and cell phone numbers
- Contact your college/university Missions Office and complete an application and fulfill all requirements to serve as a student missionary or task force person.
- Get registered at HeSaidGo.net: This is the North American Division website for Volunteer Services.