OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Educating the Head, the Hand and the Heart
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Making a difference for time and eternity in service for humankind and God
OUR CORE VALUES
Maintain a commitment to Christ-like principles of action and ethical behavior.
- We are committed to upholding biblical principles as a set of life guiding values.
- These principles guide our lives, thoughts, and actions in dealing with our fellow humankind.
Maintain a safe, orderly, and attractive educational environment.
- Provide a safe learning environment where the school is a sanctuary for learning.
- Foster a climate where positive interpersonal skills are nurtured and respected among students and staff.
- Effectively manage our human and physical resources. This includes our finances, technology, time, and facilities.
Nurture each student’s intellectual curiosity.
- Motivate students to think critically about what they learn by searching for what constitutes true knowledge.
- Create a learning environment where students can express innovative thinking and utilize their creative energy.
- Help students realize that they are to be thinkers and not mere reflectors of other person’s thoughts.
Build a strong sense of community.
- Develop and nurture competent and caring staff and students.
- Foster a commitment to effective communication.
- Embrace diversity and honor our ethnic differences.
- Involve parents in encouraging students to fulfill their responsibilities in the learning process.
- Practice effective communication with all members of our learning community.
Foster a commitment to learning.
- We are committed to ensuring that each student reaches his or her potential to master knowledge and develop the skills and attitudes essential for success in a school society.
- We believe that all students can learn; each student in his/her individual learning style.
- Nurture an awareness that an essential ingredient of excellence is to be a life-long learner