- 1. 2.0 GPA previous quarter (midterm grades will also be checked).
- 2. NO F’s or Incompletes from previous quarter.
- 3. NO D’s or F’s during the season. Progress Reports will be done every Monday. If a student has a D or an F, they will not be allowed to play that week and have until the following Monday’s progress report to raise their grade for eligibility. Turning in late work to change a grade is NOT an option. However, each situation or grade concern will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- 4. Citizenship grade of 70% or higher.
- 5. Satisfactory attendance.
- 6. Three academic ineligibilities (three progress reports that have D’s or F’s). If an athlete receives more than three ineligibilities they will automatically be withdrawn from the team.
Please refer to our Athletic Handbook for more information on eligibility policies.